The Summer Robotics/STEM Camp is a two week program funded through the West Central Achievement and Integration Collaborative.
There is no cost to families for students Middle School students (current 5th, 6th, and 7th grades) to attend.
The program is split into two week long sessions, each student will spend a week with each session. July 24- July 28 and July 31st - August 4th
- Session 1: Robotics/Drones - Design, Build, Code, Challenge other Robots
- Session 2: STEM - Variety of week long STEM projects that students will work in small groups to complete.
Robotics: Build your robot and then challenge other teams in two different course challenges. Vex Robotics and Drone Programs
STEM: Choose a STEM project to complete, work as a large or small partner groups.
Build and Fly Airplanes, 3D Print a project, Build a Bridge, Make Rocket, Design and create a lighting plan for a concert, and more.
Things to know:
- OPEN to 100 students, first come first serve (waitlist will be made if necessary)Transportation to and from Willmar Middle School (Provided by your district)
- Students provided all necessary materials.
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided, Special Needs and Dietary requirements accommodated as much as possible.
- Bilingual staff will be available to assist non-native English speakers.
Register Online: https://forms.gle/Sz1nzqBkrShsdQS9A